- Vermont Hills Teriyaki
- Pre-heat oven or grill to hot (450 degrees).
- Pour some VHT into a shallow dish. Add salmon. Pour more VH Teriyaki onto salmon.
- Using a spoon, make sure all of the salmon is well coated.
Let sit for 20-30minutes.
- Carefully take salmon out of dish and put onto baking sheet or grill.
- Bake/grill at high heat for 10 minutes. Then immediately reduce heat to 350/ medium heat for about 5-7 minutes depending on thickness of salmon.
- It is not necessary to turn the salmon over. It will be cooked.
Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!
94 Bailey Rd
All Rights Reserved - Vermont
Hills Teriyaki © - 2014
Site design by: